Enterprise Management Systems
A team made of man and computer, a match made in heaven! You become all mighty by using a software application to integrate management information across the organization – finance and accounting, manufacturing, sales and service, human resources, customer relationship management, with the aim of facilitating the information flow between all business functions, with no internal boundaries, and manage the connections to external stakeholders.
Enterprise management systems can run on a variety of hardware and network configurations, typically employing a database as a repository for information, in order to:
- eliminate the need to synchronize changes between multiple systems – consolidation of finance, marketing and sales, human resource, and manufacturing applications;
- drive standardization across the enterprise resulting in greater operational efficiency;
- provide a comprehensive enterprise view, eliminating the “islands of information” – real-time information becomes available to management anywhere, any time to make proper decisions;
- protect sensitive data by consolidating multiple security systems into a single structure.
- Oracle Applications – E-Business Suite