Enterprise Information Management
Enterprise Information Management Suite combines Business intelligence with Enterprise content management, leading to approaching the management of information from the perspective of enterprise information strategy, based on the needs of the knowledge workers and the structured task workers.
Business Intelligence Suite
It is our conviction that staying competitive in an economic environment where everyone is competitive and not ready to give up leadership demands more than reacting to competitors’ actions. The future starts early, with a cup of information. It is the very reason we offer you consultancy for putting in place a business intelligence strategy at company level and implementing it with a top priority title for the benefits it could offer:
- improving operational efficiency
- eliminating reporting backlog and delays
- identifying root causes of problems
- determining opportunities to improve resources allocation and reduce costs
- enhancing strategies due to better analysis of operational data
- empowering staff due to active steps in providing a self-service model of information delivery
- optimizing business decisions
- offering quick answers to key questions
- giving factual information that allows challenging assumptions
- extending insight that allows to negotiate better contracts with suppliers and vendors
Moreover, we build state of the art business intelligence enterprise platforms, which are paramount in enabling and supporting your internal process of analyzing large amounts of corporate data, tracking business performance, detecting patterns and trends, making better decisions by seeing the data in a friendly, ready to use manner and providing more efficient methods to drill into the data while analyzing it.
By leveraging industry best practices and proven implementation methodologies, the Business Intelligence Suite can streamline the deployment of new business intelligence initiatives and help your organization develop its own internal business intelligence competencies.
Our consultants bring to the table a combination of solid product knowledge, experience gained through successive business intelligence implementations and the business acumen needed to bridge the gap between technology and real-world business needs.
- IBM’s Cognos Planning/TM1, SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), Oracle Hyperion Planning – covering the Planning and Budgeting business processes at department/corporate level;
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Informatica, IBM Infosphere (DataStage, DataQuality etc), Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Business Objects, Data Integrator – covering the data Extraction, Transfer and Load design and deployment;
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, IBM Netezza, SAP Business Warehouse – covering data warehouse design and deployment;
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Oracle Hyperion – covering OLAP cube deployments that enable optimized data analysis;
- Microsoft SharePoint Excel and Reporting services – covering the Reporting business process on the web, at corporate level;
- IBM’s Cognos BI, SAP Business Objects – covering the Reporting business process on the web, at corporate level;
- IBM’s Cognos Mobile, SAP Business Objects mobile – covering the Reporting business process on mobile devices, at corporate level;
- Self-contained BI – QlickView, Tibco Spotfire, Tableu
Enterprise Content Management
We all find it difficult to look for something when mess is king. But sometimes, keeping everything in order interferes with getting things done. And which one do you choose?
You do your job and we keep your content, documents, details and records related to organizational processes as organized as a library, with all their diversity of format and location. No more documents stored exclusively in physical archives and document based flows managed only on paper or using disparate applications implemented at business unit level; it’s the era of an enterprise content management tool fully integrated at organization level.
You won’t have to deal anymore with paper storage, lost documents, difficult access to information after say, 5 years from now, since our purpose is to make all information available, eliminate bottlenecks, optimize security and maintain integrity. All the information will be from now on at employees’ fingertips with the ECM applications, which allow flicking the records through keyword and full text-text search, directly from their desktops, in seconds. No digging, only clicking.
All this is meant to impact your business on several levels: increase efficiency, improve control of information and reduce overall cost of information management for the company.
The Enterprise Content Management Suite provides consultancy regarding
- management of an organization’s unstructured information
- methods and tools used to capture, manage, store, preserve and deliver content and documents related to organizational processes
- document centric process modeling
- EMC Documentum
- Microsoft Sharepoint